Wednesday 10 December 2008

Party Animals

This was not what I had planned! A fourth post and still no running to report on. I am now on the mend and am just trying to shed an annoying cough and a blocked nose so I am hoping to actually get out for a run by Friday.
I have 59 miles left to complete my 1500 for the year and so it is still on although I may have to put in a bit of an effort!
The party season is in full swing now and I never seem to be at home although it has to be said - they're not my parties! Nr. 1 son has a scouts party and a school christmas panto (Oh no he doesn't!) Nr. 2 son has a Beavers christmas party and a school christmas party and Nr. 1 daughter has a Rainbows christmas party, a school christmas party and 2 "other" christmas parties. Now none of these parties will involve a late night kebab and the last train home but they do somewhat eat into what little time I have for running!
I am resolved now not to post again until I have actually put my running shoes on and stepped out of the door. The results could be painful!

No comments: